Flavor:

Packaging:

Vadodara India
My Childhood IceCream
Jul 28, 2017 08:59 PM 5681 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Amul Ice Cream is my favorite brand ice cream as compared to other vadilal, sugam, sheetal dairy ice creams because of its unique flavour and taste. I always take Rs.25 Amul Butter Cone in any season whether it is rainy or winter season. That crispyness of tricone is awesome. Even I like flavour of family pack especially Royal Rajbhog , also plain vanila and strawberry.

American Nuts in the family pack is liked by my father and mother. Kaju draksh icecream is common liked in my family. As my father is suffering from diabetes now I am getting for him sugar free icecream of amul which really taste nice. Packaging of Amul tricone is excellent and that last bottom part of the cone with dark chocolate is extraordinary. Last but not the least Amul sundaes are fabulous and I like khatta meetha mango most .

Thanks a lot.