Flavor:

Packaging:

Vadodara India
Finest ice-creams
Sep 16, 2017 04:34 PM 2249 Views
(Updated Oct 31, 2017 05:04 PM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Hello everyone, Amul ice creams are the best.It is  an old company but is favorite of many of us. Amul sell's many other product's like bread, chocolate's  and much more.

I am eating Amul ice cream's since my childhood, it's flavor is the best it's sweetness is perfect neither too sweet nor less sweet.It is affordable and is made from pure milk which make's its taste much better than other ice creams. Amul has a wide range of ice creams like ice cream cone, candy's, family pack's sundae's and much more which make's amul favorite and suitable for all generation.

Amul cover's a wide range of products and flavors like vanilla, chocolate, chocolate chips blackcurrent, mango, srawberry, cookie cream and many more.chocolate ice cream is my favourite

Amul has a good quality packaging which make's it look good and ice cream's spill proof

Thank's for reading guy's!

Amul Ice Cream