10, Seven Square School Complex, Deepak Hospital Lane, Mira Bhayander Road, Mira Road East, Thane 401107, MH

+91-9819919062

Mumbai India
Amul Ice Cream Parlour review
Aug 28, 2017 04:43 PM 766 Views (via Android App)

I shared my exprience about this amul ice cream parlour and I not liked to visit in this ice cream store becouse I was recenlty visited in this ice cream store for eating a my favorite ice cream and I expacted before visit its provide a good quality of ice cream and good in taste to eat but after visit I totally not satisfied and not provide a good quality of ice cream in this store as well.

This ice cream store are not provide a good ice cream to eat and variety of ice cream in this store are not available to see and prices of every particular ice cream are so high to see but quality are not good to see in this ice cream store also. It is not provide a good fresh ice cream to see and I noticed somes ice creams are out of date in this store which is not expacted.

I was complained about this issues to this amul customer support but this customer service are not listing this issue properly and not provide any kind of solution always.

Overall this not meet for my expactations and I not suggest to visit on this ice cream store and not reliable to see as well as not value for money.

Thank you.