Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

Amitabh bachchan amazing actor
Jun 03, 2017 12:40 PM 3070 Views (via Android App)

Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

Amtabh bachachan is my all time favourit actor beacause he is very sinciour on his work only on one take he gives the shot his perfection is inspiration to all actors and he is varsatile actor he can do any type of role very beautifully I saw his movie in which he was played as a role of deaff I exactly dunno the name I guess it was sath hidustani it was the begning for him but he played the role very good after saleem javid sir offers he became a angry young actor he ruled the theatres of indian cinema in seventies and eighties he hit the box office I think he might be not so confident in future he will rock the box office and he shows the reall colours of his acting performance perfection beauty in sharabi I think no one can do that role like him he is really great in his job and till now he gives his best he is the inspiration for new comers.

Amitabh Bachchan