Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Its a fraudulent company. Its a group of fraudster
Oct 10, 2019 03:00 PM 1386 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello Everyone, Amigo info services is a fraud company led by Mr. Rohith Rathore, actually there are other frauds called Ms. Kalpana, Ms. Ritu, Ms. Anjali. Its a company run by a group of fraudsters. Mr. Rohit leads this group. I had taken a process called US life style survey. Those contact numbers thy provide is just general numbers, there are multiple people just like me have contacted them multiple times. You can not even get a single lead.

In fact there is no US client or any insurance company asking these guys do this work. They are actually collecting these numbers from some agents or portals and have designed a process like this to bluff innocent start ups companies, no one can succeed n these processes. So far, I have many people who have got cheated by Amigo info services across India. We are together planning to F this guys. Please contact us if there are any. I have lost 7 lakhs because of these frauds.

Amigo Infoservices