Parking:

Store Range:

First Floor, Unit No. F-14, Situated At The Old Door, No. 66, New Door No. 142, Velachery Road, Chennai 600042., TN

+91-44-30083548

Bangalore India
Best suitcase in quality and confort
Jan 15, 2018 10:51 PM 2073 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Velachery shop is quire large, there are many variety of suitcase available. Salesperson is quite smart and describe each model very well and make the customer to buy the product with interest.

Due to job, Most of the time, I nee to travel in different cities of India, According to my needs, I preferred American Tourister suitcase. During journey, I need to carry clothes and many my daily usage thing with safety.

In American Tourister, I am using American Tourister Pop Spinner and it is quite comfort and strong and got the right suitcase in velachery showroom.

Till now, I did not find any issue with quality, material and its performance. Even I have referred this to many of my friend. It is a bit costly but more than money worth.

American Tourister - Velachery Road - Chennai