Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Shimla India
Ambi pur can't make your room pure.
Nov 21, 2017 02:48 PM 1649 Views (via Android App)

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Hello friends I have been using ambi pur from 8 months but I am not satisfied with the product because it has some bad qualities: -

-ambi pur room freshener lasts for very few minutes I think 20 to 30 minutes. You cannot use it daily in your home because it's fragnance is very rapidly disaappear and using again and again make it empty very rapidly. You can use it only when you know that some guests are arriving at your home. So before they come you can spray your home to get the good fragnance and with this freshner so that you can feel hygiene.

It's quality of fragnance is very low. When you spray it in your home it's particle can't fix or move in air it's particles are settle down at bottom of surface and give no fragnance and which has no effect. You have to spray it in you curtains or it in your bedoom mattresses to get more fragnance from it.

-_ I think the price of this room freshener is very high I can compromise with the price if the quality of fragnance is good but it's not much good so you can also get better product under this price which has good quality.So the price is very much high for this product.

At last I think that if you want to buy a good room freshener which lasts for many hour and which have low price than don't buy it

Write a Review on Ambi Pur