Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Thane India
Very useful air freshner for cars..Ambi pur
Apr 24, 2015 10:52 PM 6442 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 24, 2015 10:52 PM)

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Ambi pur has a very good collection of air freshers they are manufacturer for making tour air full of fragrance recently I have order an ambipur air freshener from snapdeal for my car.

The ambipur the bought is of 20gm and it has a refill along with the freshener cap that cost me around 125 Rs.the ambipur really help I hanged it in front of the AC vents of my car and its fragrance spread in the car along with the AC coll air and withing few minutes the whole car has a wonderful fragrance.

The ambipur really make good products they have many different flavors and fragrances they will really blow up your mind and will make the mood fresh of all.now am think that I should buy for home also.

Will hang at the home AC so that its pleasant fragrance will make the complete room air fresh.the products are little costly bit they are worth the small ambipur I bought for my car lasted for 2 months and then I have just purchased new refill.each time I try some different fragrance from ambipur.

Write a Review on Ambi Pur