Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Ambi Pur my favorite room freshener
Jun 19, 2015 02:20 PM 12643 Views

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

I always purchase Ambi pur purchase both for my home and my work place. I mainly prefer the Ocean Blue flavor as its mild, fresh and having a nice aroma.

When the room is closed for a long time, I always use the room freshener and with in no time, the room becomes aromatic and fresh.

I always use the room spray closing the doors and windows and then open the windows once I use the spray. Now, with ventilation of fresh air, the air of the room becomes aromatic and it longs last.

I have used so many brands from room freshener, but Ambipur is my best choice so far. I can not tolerate the fragrances with strong flavor and I always abstain myself from using strong flavor. This ocean blue flavor is so mild, it does not create any harm in the room enviroment and kids can easily adjust with the nice yet light smell.

Price was also it will not that costly. You will get a single piece with in Rs. 120, so it is with in budget category. I can use a bottle for around 2 months, and the fragrance does not go away with time. So, it is also a plus point.

I recommend it.