Lasts for:

Mar 17, 2016 08:37 PM 4558 Views

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

This is the best air freshener in the market tinn now.i, ve used so many times for my home and car.Its have a very nice smell good to have it on a car.i love the products from ambipur.it gives a great smeel and I spray all over my house everyday.a must buy product for every one I highly recomend to buy this there may be others air freshner u can try them some of them are good some of them are okk.but the ambi pur has a very good smell so thats what I think about this product.may be u have other opinion on this product every one has their own choice but I like the ambi pur freshener amd the lavender one has a very great smell you should defenetly try this one that is my review about this product and the coat of this product is also okk is not that much costly it was very useful product for the home andwork place and it also comes for a car freshener there are so many car freshener in the market but I prefer ambi pur for your home and other place a must try product.

Ambi Pur