Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Mumbai India
Disgusting fragrance
Feb 27, 2017 01:02 PM 6291 Views (via Android App)

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Hello everyone. What ambi pur show on TV advertising is different from it. By seen in TV I brought this product to my house from D mart Mumbai. I thought that it is really very good but when I was spring it at my home the fragrance say only for few minutes. The small is like illusion. It get fad really very soon. At advertising they have shown that it can dissolve any odor from house but it is not so true. One day in my fish was maken by my mom. At that day in evening some guest were coming at my house my dad friend and his wife they were a bharmin people they do not eat non veg. And they are really very oppost to such thing. So when we have eaten our fish certain odor were coming from my house of fish. But I thought that it can be hide by this room freshener. I have spread it 2-3 time before the appearance of the guest. But when they have come to my house and enter my house the bharmin uncle had made some different mouth. I understand that he has understand that we have made some things non veg in our house. We have told them to have food but they have denied and said next time we will eat today we have eaten a lot. I thought that they will not understand what we have made but they have caught us that we have maken some non veg in our house. It's my request to this company that shows the right thing on your advertisement. I am really very disappointed with this product from that day. It can not hide the smell of such things which have been shown on TV.

Ambi Pur