Lasts for:

Jan 18, 2018 03:11 PM 6753 Views

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Hi Friends, I just share about my experience about Ambi pur air freshener which almost everybody use.

Usually ambi pur contains variety of fresheners like which you can apply in living room or bed room, the other one which is used in bathroom. One more which can be used in cars or other vehicles.

The fragrance of this air fresheners lasts long at least for 20 days. This Ambi Pur freshener is long lasting and more durable compared to other air fresheners.

I am using this in my car and also in my home, I can strongly tell that it lasts for minimum 20 days at home and minimum 2 months in car depending on the size and quantity you buy.

The brand appeal is very pleasing and value is awesome and great I mean this brand is really valuable.

It will really increase your image at home to avoid irritating because of bad smell. one of my friend came home in a rainy season and she gave me a very good complement about my maintenance at home.

I highly recommend this air freshener to every one to keep pleasing odour in your home and vehicle forever.

Write a Review on Ambi Pur