Lasts for:

Oct 05, 2015 04:07 PM 6083 Views

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

I have tried many famous brands of air freshners but hats off to ambi pur for its beautiful and longlasting fragrance which makes my house ready for guests at any point of time. my husband recently started a business which invited many people to visit our house daily.

My house is a bit small and has furniture cramped in and an open kitchen due to which any dish cooking in the kitchen is known to all due to its fragrance. at the same time while cleaning fridge to decay food odour spreads instantly making clients run away. but ambi pur made my life easy. just a spray and the odour is gone. as the t.v commercial shows the bad fragrance is not only covered temporary but is vanished for once and for all after mixing with ambi pur spray.

My favorite flavor is LAVENDER VANILLA AND COMFORT, which has got little sweet but very soothing and mild fragrance which stays for about half an hour if windows are closed. its little expensive but worth the buy. your mood also changes with the frangrance making you feel fresh and energetic. try it once to experience its magic.

Write a Review on Ambi Pur