Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

- India
Ambi Pur is really pure......
Jun 11, 2017 10:05 PM 7185 Views

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Hi Friends, today my review is about an air freshener which almost everybody use it. The air freshener I believe in is Ambi Pur. I am using this from many years. I have to say something before going that is any product couldn't be same in live as it in the advertisement they have shown. Usually when ever you buy an air freshener the perfume or the sweet smell will last only for 7-15 days only. When it is new the perfume will be so nice and you feel strong fragrance. But later on the fragrance will decrease and so we have to replace it frequently. That could be any of the refreshener from any brand. Usually ambi pur contains variety of fresheners like air fresheners which you can apply in living room or bed room, the other one which is used in bathroom. There is another type which can be used in cars or other vehicles. So depending on your choice you can select any one. And I think everyone should use an air freshener either at home or in cars. Because some body will have vomiting sensation in cars so by using this you can reduce this. The fragrance of this air fresheners lasts long I mean at least for 20 days. This Ambi Pur freshener is long lasting and more durable compared to other air fresheners. I am using this in my car and at my home so I can surely tell that it lasts for minimum 20 days at home and minimum 2 months in car depending on the size and quantity you buy. I have given this calculation for the small one in the whole. The brand appeal is very pleasing and the advertisement they are displaying is good to increase their sales and taking their product in to market or people. I don't think that most of the people believe in Ambi Pur but I can strongly tell that it is very good product. The brand appeal and the brand value is awesome and great I mean this brand is really valuable. The price of this Product is reasonable but it will be a bit higher coming to the fresheners in cars. But we can afford this much price for who can affordable of buying a car. I hope you understand. It will really increase your image at home to avoid irritating because of bad smell. Especially in rainy season you will have a lot of requirement of an air freshener because your home will be little sticky and irritating because of the wetness and your clothes wont dry in a day that time people living in apartments or small rooms need this very much so that they will get rid of this irritating smell and so you will get refreshed and relaxed. I have received many complements by using this at my home and in my car. Like one of my friend came home in a rainy season and she gave me a very good complement about my maintenance at home and how I am using this fresheners at home. One of the great complement I got is from my mother. My mother has a vomiting sensation while she get in to car but I found a very good solution for this. The solution I bought is Ambi Pur and from then she is feeling better while we travel in car. This is the best one I got. I highly recommend this air freshener to every one and keep smiling. Thank u.

Write a Review on Ambi Pur