Product Quality:

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Dear Friends

Would like to share my recent experience shoping for an Amozon basic fridge. The same was taken up with

1.Nodal Officer,

2.MD Amazon India - Mr. Amit

3.CEO - Mr. Jeff

1. Executive from CEO's office Mr. Desmond - Who represented CEO's office.

Mr. Desmond answered my various messges and also spoke to me, but very catgorically raised up his hands and offered me INR 1000/- for compensation calimed due to dealy of 12 days in installation of the fridge. I had calimed an amount of INR5000/- towards losses of food kept in my old fridge & also INR5000/- towards traumar caused to my 88year old mother. Desmond was taken aback with the amount until I, in detail spelt out the amount claimed for food articles after which inspite of a number of reminders stoped answering my mails.

Also the those 12 days of hasserment and responses I got dealing with around 50 customer care executives(as each time a new person would come up wherein I had to explain my self) trying to get a service engineer to install the fridge.

Below is the experience had this is quite a detailed / exaustive message that I sent to Amazon please bear with me.

1.The fridge was booked on 10th of November 2020

1. Delivevered as per schedule on 12th November 2020.

2. Service engineer was supposed to visit for installation and demo next day 13th November 2020

3. Received SMS from Amazon 12th evening stating details of engineer who was to visit. Tried many times calling to reconfirm appointment. No response.

4. Waited entire day 13th November 2020 as per committed timing 10am to 2:00pm. No call neither did the engineer turn up. Called him many times after 1:00pm as he was not answering. When he finally answered, he told me he is not in my area, stays far away, had already informed office lady on 12th itself that he cannot make it to send someone else . Then I asked him to give me the ladies number he promised to return my call in 10 minutes . But his call never came back, neither did he pick up my calls when I tired calling him.

5. I call Amazon customer and share my grievance. They promised that this would be taken up on priority and resolve.

6. I get an apologetic mail from service department stating that due to Bad Weather call could not be completed.

7. I was totally furious as to think Bad Weather - In Pune? Snowing or what? And responded . Also shared this with customer care what is this about Bad Weather?

8. Then again I get another mail immediately changing the issue to Diwali rush so call cannot be completed? Imagine? The cover up.

9. Practically I would call customer care for help almost two to three times in a day for the next 8 days. would have spoken approx 50 agents. Lost track of the number of agents I spoke to each time.

10. I was totally frustrated as I would get standard answers, but no one able to resolve. And had to repeat the issue as each time a new agent would come on line.

11. Finally I get a apologetic mail from service stating that my call will be attended to on or before 17th November 2020

12. I would further each day send them mails as no one would call to confirm . But those standard mails kept coming in.

13. I was also told to reschedule my appointment on system or my call will be cancelled in two days. When I called customer care on this as to why should I re schedule not my fault. Then they assured me that appointment will not be cancelled someone will come.

14. Made calls to customer care again 17/11/20and also sent mail to service but by the end of the day got to know that this appointment is further delayed for 19th Nov 2020.

15. Appointment reschedule for 20/11/2020. Even after getting confirmation I would get contradictory mais from other mail IDs staying important notice my service and installation completed to confirm or re schedule? This kept on happing and each time I had to respond not completed . And then finally on 20/11/2020 the service engineer came.

All the above concerns are document on various mails to

Digi Care - Amazon market place & ahs-in-status@amazon.com, Amazon.in I spoke to Bimal Customer care 17/11/20 and once again shared all my above concerns mentioned above. And also told him the below for which he asked me to mail the same on a particular email address but no email ID sent to me.

How does one function without a fridge when old fridge is picked up same time of delivery of new fridge? That to in a COVID situation where one need to store stuff even more. It took 8 days for fridge to be serviced.

Having No option after waiting for initial 48 hours went ahead and got the packing removed and plugged in.

Just re organized a few trays not completely though. This I did after a customer care agent told me I can do this.

The volume of packing which you are already aware had to be stored in my mothers bed room. She has not been sleeping well ever since due to the toxi smell coming out. She is 88 I mentioned to you. Her health put at utmost risk in COVID times. As I am not supposed to get rid of the packing till servicing is over as per Amazon rules, as in case of fault ane item needs to be returned this would be needed.

All the stuff I kept in the old fridge had to be thrown out as the new fridge was not operational past 48 hours.

Under given circumstances I had also requested customer care to please collect the Fridge, I wanted my old fridge back but was told by customer care that not possible, money will be refunded?

I am putting below the following damages whcih amy be credited to my account for the unnecessary toucher faced by me and my 88 year mother moreover being COVID times.

1. Food thrown out: INR5000/-

2. Harassment & risk put to my mother and myself : INR5000/-

Please organsie to have INR10, 000/- transferred to my account immediately. Looking forward to an favorable response.

Thanks for going through, hpefully I will get my relief after puting up my concern here .

Regards