Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

Raipur India
Amazon echo dot 3 only one dot from me
Jul 06, 2019 02:04 PM 221 Views (via Android App)

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

I used echo dot 3 for about a week. I have used it and yes utilized all it is expert of and now writing this review post returning it. I would like to share and update you all about my experience:

Pros

1. Understands difference in voice commands given by me my kid or any one else.

2. Responds to irratic questions efficiently like "Alexa are you angry."

3. Prompts of slow internet connection

4. Mostly responds to queries basis wikipedia.

5. Large catalogue of amazon music and other particles efficiently managed and presented.

Cons

1. No battery support is a flip side since if amazon is popularizing it is as a room companion. It should be without strings.

2. The quality of material used to create outer body of was a bit offsetter since the expectation from Amazon is really high to make quality material.

3. The search restricted to only wikipedia and no exposure to google devies the advantage of free search engine which can be done by alexa and result presented more accurately.

4. No access to YouTube is a disadvantage though it is unreal as like my third point but the content availability on YouTube is unmatched as compared to any other platform.

5. Emphasis on Amazon Music is too high as compared to other accessible apps like Hungama, Jio Saaavan.

6. Hindi response, again you may say it is unrealistic but it is not impossible as a customer I would be really happy if alexa speaks to me in hindi or my regional language which it does in other countries as far as I know.

Conclusion: echo dot is a good device if you are happy to accommodate with few voice glitches as I showcased above and just to put it from customer perspective amazon has offered device at a discount of Rs1500 but still the above obstacles devoid me of using echo dot further.

Amazon Echo Dot