Network:

Best Amantel calling card services
Oct 29, 2015 04:03 PM 10293 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I am able to reach my family all over the world with Amantel calling card the connection is perfect and clear. I am based in us and have family family In Nigeria, Canada and London.

Amantel in US I have us number for all my relatives and biz associates all over the world in us number making it very easy and cheap to call.

You can use the app on your mobile device or create this number in the dashboard.

When I am in UK I convert all my international number to UK number with just one click by updating my primary # in Amantel with my UK number. So I can begin making calls to my family back in US easily and other international calls right from my phone. No pins to remember.

Now for Nigeria I have the unlimited call that something for a given period this is great cos I am able to call and not feel bad when I am placed on hold forever when calling my bank overseas.

Write a Review on Amantel