Network:

Charges and Billing:

Mumbai India
Anantel Review
Jul 01, 2017 11:42 PM 2011 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

This mobile operator is not value for money its services and performances are very disappointing I am not like this operator.

Amantel mobile operator is not a good choice for using at any mobile phones I used this mobile operator in my phone but everytimes I faced network problem which makes me irritable all the time when I do calling to someone suddenly calls has dropped during the communication which is very bad thing about this mobile operator.

The network availability of this mobile operator are always shows poor range and its charges of all services are very high for sms, tariff plans, internet as compared to others operators plans the customer care of this amantel mobile operator are also not trustable they does not support to thier customers regarding any problems overall I am not suggest this operator to any people.

Thank you.