Salary and Benefits

46-B, Velachery Main Road, Chennai 600042, TN

+91-44-42997070

Doddamavalli India
Allsec technologies Ltd
Jun 12, 2017 03:06 PM 9428 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello, It's my first company as I worked as part timer after my collage timings. Iam writing on allsec technologies part of Bangalore located near koramangala.

Well, I worked for BPO domestic call centre which handles calls from the mobile network DOCOMO. We need to handle 200+ calls a day and max per call handling time is 2mins or lessor.

One month of training will be provided and they pay for training periods. And it includes employees to know atleast 3languages each to qualify. Trainers are not a part of Allsec they hired from other companies to get trained.

We need to met the target on daily basis if not need to compensate where in if we get some calls related to balance reduction it take more than a time frame they assigned so many of the calls were ended without answering or proving the correct solution even after we knowing exact solution to the customer due to time factor.

Floor are designed well, computer and required softwares are placed, but lack in earphones, and telephones near the system.

Here comes the salary, allsec as a domestic call centre it pays very less compared to market, I use to get around 4.5k as my payout for working 8 plus hours and I worked as no choice during my college.

Timings: We are assigned with two different shifts where in first shift 9am to 6pm other second shifts includes 2pm to 11pm as I worked as second shift after my collage.

Cab : Allsec technologies bangalore provide d only one way cab on that only for second shift ( 2pm to 11pm) workers only the drop back to home. And the sad part is they use to drop on the signals not near to home.

Food: Company provide only coffee or tea token one time a day. We need to spend for food and food from cafeteria not worth, better to get box as I did.

Learning here is less opportunities as we spend lot of times on the call handling which almost covers 9hours a day, and we done get enoufh time to spend out self learning and development even though we get opportunities.

Fresher's ne sure you don't get a chance to learn and develop your self in Allsec technologies due to high work and time factor. I suggest join a place where fresher's can get some real time to spend on their learning and development as very much need for the freshers employers.

Nice day!