Coimbatore India
Poor Quality Products
Dec 24, 2020 01:49 PM 649 Views

I would actually propose you purchase nothing from that store.

I have been an Allen solly client for quite a while now. Last time I bought a gasp and needed to get base sewed. Subsequently they needed some time and requested that I come the following day. Because of certain reasons I was unable to gather following day.

I pursued some time to gather the sales reps were truly discourteous and said I have just gathered thou I requested that they check my record. I concur it's my slip-up that I went truly late however they ought to have my subtleties is the thing that I anticipated. Also, not a discourteous help.

Yet, at last they had the option to discover my gasp yet its not a similar fit. It would seem that the subsequent quality jeans. Rather than paying not many thousand rupees and getting a subsequent quality gasp I would prefer to propose you to get the second quality by following through on a lesser cost.

Allen Solly