Allen Solly TRAP TRAP
Dec 22, 2019 07:21 PM 2030 Views (via Mobile)

Allen Solly, Ahmedabad one mall. It's a trap and cheat for customers. They say it's buy 3get 3 free. But unlike other brands they cheat customers this way. They charge customer for 3 higher price from all the 6 products. Other brands charge the customer accordingly. If you buy 1product of 2499, 2nd product of 2299, 3rd of 1699, 4th, 5th and 6th for 1699 then they will charge customer for 3higher products. Unlike other brands like Arrow, Van Husen, company like Westside they don't cheat customers like Allen Solly does. They all charge for 2 products of same value gets adjusted. Like if I am buying 2499 and 2299 product then for these products I will have to pay 2499 and for me 2299 product gets free. If my other2 products are for 1699 then certainly I will have to pay accordingly. I have never seen such a cheat company. I was a regular customer for last 10 years and this is the first time I am seeing this happening. Every time I am purchasing like this even the sales girl assisted me and she also adjusted saying against this product of 2499 your 2299 product gets adjusted. This can be seen in the camera of the store. But I guess customer reviews are also not given importance. It's my humble request to customers who are reading do not buy from such cheat companies. There are other good brands options available.

Allen Solly