Good brand for over-sized..
Jun 02, 2015 06:08 PM 6748 Views

My dad is a bit over-sized and hence finding clothes for him was a task. Some clothes that fit weren't in good quality and clothes that were in quality didn't fit him well. Was once visiting a mall and there I spot a store name 'All - The Plus Size Store.'

I was excited to see what the store was about and I learnt it was for over sized people, exactly what I was looking for. I went in and check their collection, I must say I was pretty happy too them. From shirts to tshirts, jeans and pants you get everything here.

Their range starts from XL size. I instantly brought a tshirt, shirt and a jeans for my dad. The fitting of the clothes were perfect. Even the quality was pretty impressive, as you need not doubt here as this brand comes from Pantaloons.

My dad was very happy to finally find a brand that fits him in and after few more purchases it became his favorite brand.

All - The Plus Size Store