Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I have gone to the zoo on may on this year.But nothing big animal can't see.Where are the animal which is most popular.The Tiger, Lion, rhino, White Tiger where is this? I and all the traveller can not see the animals which I have to found.I just went there to see for the Royal Bengal Tiger.But I can't see.At first time with our nephew to travel in the zoo.But we can't see many animals.All the day we just wait and wait for the big animals.They are not come just slept and slept and roar under there home.But we could not seen.But the total experience is good.We went to the Howrah station and travel with a mini bus.In the zoo the hotel food is very very very high.Just a veg sandwich price is Rupees 26.The bus name where written in Bengali Alipore Zoo.But the whole day we lost.I hope at winter season if the all animals comes with front of us.Best time to travel is december to February.

Alipore Zoological Gardens - Kolkata