Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Pune India
Wholesale Cheap Online China Mall -Aliexpress.com
Aug 20, 2018 05:54 PM 9681 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 20, 2018 05:51 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I am buying china products in wholesale rates since 5 years.I had bought 15 Gps Trackers, 100 Spy video camera pens, 10 spy audio bugs, and many electronic gadgets from aliexpress.com

I recommand to read reviews before buying anything on aliexpress.This is one of the wholesale china site.

You can get everything on this site all in one.I had bought TK 102 Gps trackers at Rs 800 per piece.Anyone can see the price of TK 102 gps tracker on all ecommerce sites in India which is at least Rs 1500.00.One can earn well if buy from aliexpress and sell on indian sites.But one thing I have to tell that while buying from this site, buy in small quantity because Indian custome department charges almost everything in electronics.

I dont like the custmer service of aliexpress.If we receive faulty product, they tell us to upload video od defective product.I had received faulty mobile charger but cant get back my money as I was unable to upload video.

I also dont line the long delievery time.

I received each item after one month at least.If we purchase quality items by genuine seller, there is no fear.

I like the product quality.All the products are reliable because the seller upload images from all side and gives each and every discription.The App and website of Aliexpress is amazing.If we upload any image, the app or site gives us product results.There is search by image option in site and App.I give Very Good rating to Aliexpress.

AliExpress.com