Parking:

Not Good Store
Feb 26, 2016 02:23 PM 25784 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Two years back when I wanted to buy phone my friend suggested me that check price at Alfa as this store is very popular for cheap price phone, that's why I visited this place.

But the result was shocking as I think to sell products without bill is not legal but Alfa does.

The price is not lowest at all in the market, and yet we do not get a bill, so instead of buying from Alfa we should go with Online shop as we get phone at cheap price and with bill.

So it will be very good if in any case we want to sell our phone in near future.

Mobile phones can be bought with bill or without bill, but again if we want to buy with bill then prefer online shop.

If you buy phone without bill then only it will be cheaper.

The no-bill rates are written in red on the boards with phone.

Online stores give better prices and home delivery.

If you want to buy electronics, pay a little more, and get a hassle free warranty-clubbed product from Croma or any popular and trusted store so that it will definitely be tension free purchase for our satisfaction and warranty claim.

Not recommend as we have to to at place(no home delivery), higher rates, not very good variety of products.

Not recommended.