Parking:

Store Range:

Mumbai India
Black market for everything Imported:Not recommend
Feb 26, 2016 04:26 PM 27765 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

Where: Irla lane, Andheri west

These are avstring of small shops selling evrything under the sun, from cosmetics to electronics. It is basically your Crawford Market of the Suburbs!

Few years back, my friend took me this place for buying a high end lipstick for cheap. I was super surprised at the prices. Tempted enough, I too purchased a MAC lipstick for mere Rs.500 that costs around Rs.1200 in the malls. I was super happy! My happiness was ruined when the lipstick started melting after few uses:/ I was surprised at the quality and realised that it was a dupe.

This year again, one of my friends suggested to go fo this market to buy a mobile phone. I discouraged him to go, but nonetheless accompanied him. The man at the counter showed us all big brands like Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Lg, etc We finalised on an Apple variant that was priced at Rs.25, 000 online while this salesperson was selling us at Rs.20, 000. He said he will further reduce the price by Rs.1000, if I dodn't take a receipt for the product. I was shocked and immediately convvinced my friend to leave the shady place. Such deals are only made when something is amiss! If you buy without a receipt, then where will you go, if damage happens to the phone?

True enough, the sweet deals sound tempting, but not worth the price. Its fake products they sell there. Just adding few more hundreds or thousands, get the real product.

Ambience wise there is nothing to write about. All stores are heavily crowded at all times with salespersons trying to woo the customers.

Parking can be an issue in the busy lanes but nearby is a small ground where you can park after paying.

Last Word: Definitely not a place I recommend!

Alfa Store - Mumbai