Ease of Use:

Coquitlam Canada
Best one!
Aug 01, 2006 11:08 PM 9075 Views

Ease of Use:

I just wanna share about this multi purpose solution. I have been using other solutions like the ReNu, Comfort Moisture Plus and Sensitive eyes by Bausch and Lomb. I had infections when I used the comfort Moisture plus. then I stopped using contact lenses for a while. When I started using it again, I used renu. it was alright, I thought I was better than the comfort moisture plus. but recently I heard about the issue on the renu solution. I started to worry and wonder about which one I should use because my eyes are sensitive. I chose to try Opti free express. I was so happy when I use it because it gives me a whole day comfort. it was so far the best for me! it was not too expensive. All along, I have been wondering and pondering to myself, if it is good. but now, I think i've found the answer!

Alcon Opti-Free Express