Ease of Use:

Providence USA
Not for me, possible allergy
Mar 07, 2007 10:25 AM 9556 Views

Ease of Use:

I'm not sure that this product is particulary good or bad, I can only say that my experience with it was not a pleasant one.

I was given the product by my eye doctor and from the very first use it didn’t feel right. I thought that I’d get used to it, but after 5 months I was actually having a weird visual problem. My doctor advised me to go back to Renu and I’ve been fine ever since.

I had itching and an overall uncomfortable feeling. It believe that it must have been an allergy.  I had no idea how diffferent saline solutions could be. The Opti free somehow gave my eyes and oily feeling as if something were actually sitting on the surface whereas the Renu seems to disappear and leave no trace of itself.   Since going back to Renu my eyes feel cleaner and clearer.  It seems to me that the no rub solutions are thicker in general.  I have some itching using them and cannot use any moisture locking solution with any success.

Alcon Opti-Free Express