Selling fake and cheating customers!!!
Oct 31, 2018 04:06 PM 1900 Views

Stay away. All fake!

My story: I have been using their ankle boots for some years(2 pairs=8K INR)after buying from Lifestyle & Shoppers stop Bangalore. When the third pair was not available in the above stores, I have bought the same ankle boots from the online store of alberto torresi for 4K INR. This pair had quality issues, in less than 6 months, sole got crack, leather lost its rigidity and torn). Reported this, they arranged a pick up and never returned my boots even after 2 months of waiting. When followed up they rarely respond and asking for my shoe pics as they are not able to recognise my pair of boots from the heap. I lost me 4K. This seems to be a family of cobblers experiencing the commerce. I am passing my feedback among the corporates to create awareness so that none else will get cheated.

Alberto Torresi Footwear