Was the tour operator helpful:

Aug 02, 2017 02:47 PM 12912 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

As part of Australia Immigration, I gave Akkam representative an amount of 60K in cash on Jan 10th and then on Jan 12th for some personal reasons we told them we want to discontinue their services and asked for refund. Note that by this time there was not even a case file created at their side as we didnt start the processing. But they refused to give back the money and gave one condition that if we find a replacement for them they will return the money. Now after 5 months they continue to say the same thing.

We don't have any close friends who are currently trying to immigrate anywhere and its not possible for strangers to contact or trust me when I ask them to enroll in their services so we cannot find replacement for them. I think its not right for them to expect us to find some candidate for them.

We are in a fix and we think its not right for somebody to hold consumers money when they are not availing or have ever availed any services from them.

After we posted this comment on a consumer forum they started saying they will give 50% after we remove that comment. Now they are saying via another consumer forum that they dont know us. We can upload all the receipts and agreement copy as proofs that what we are saying is based on facts.

Please someone help me in this regard.

Akkam Immigration Services - Begumpet - Hyderabad