Aesthetic value:

Vivek Vihar, Off New Sanganer Road, Laxman Path, Shyam Nagar, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur 302019, RJ

Collections of cultural varieties
May 31, 2015 11:59 AM 1587 Views

Aesthetic value:

I visited Akar Prakar gallery few years ago on my trip to Rajasthan with my family. While exploring Jaipur entire day with enjoyable experiences in fort, art gallery and restaurants, we finally decided to do some shopping. So, we visited Akar Prakar gallery. The gallery has collections of some exceptional historic and traditional galleries from handicrafts to paintings, weapons to fabrics, which are worth to explore. It communicated the ancient lifestyle and materialistic item usage of the people of this region. One can evaluate the lifestyle and the level of expertise and efficiency of the people of ancient periods. It also depicts our ancient culture, traditions and values.

It was not so big gallery but the concept of the place was so well communicated through its collections that every one of us impressed a lot. The sellers at the gallery were in their traditional outfit which attracts lot of tourists. The hospitality has been awesome. If you don't want to buy anything, you can just see them or can do a window shopping sort of.

But, I bet, you can't resist yourself without buying at least to keep it as a memory of lifetime. This gallery is also very famous among tourists as well which can be witnessed through their presence. It is a Government body licensed gallery. Hence, you can be absolutely sure of its collections in terms of quality, price and durability.

Akar Prakar - Jaipur