Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Akai

Dadri
Review on Akai CT-29FF !!
Nov 05, 2017 12:04 AM 874 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Hi guys today I am sharing my own experience about this T.V.When I was in 8th standard.My Papa bought this T.V.I was very happy that now we have color T.V.It was the first color T.V. In my family.Everybody was very happy for this then we connected this to the cable and it worked for only 6 to 7 days after that it run out.After that my father exchange this with L.G. T.V.It was the very bad experience with this Akai T.V.

The video quality was very poor it was not clear and the color was also not very good.There were some unwanted color patches in to corner.And if you are watching cricket match on this T.V. so you are not able to see score card because of its screen design.

The sound quality was not good it was high but not clear.The base is not there.It was not as very good as it should have be.

This is not value for money because it is not really very good product it does not have good picture quality or sound quality.Do not buy this product there are lots of product available in the market you can buy that one.

The service and support both are very bad.Akai is not a big brand and it does not has own service centers in many cities.

Who bought the T.V. of Akai he will not be able to take its service.

Akai CT-29FF