Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Akai

SIMPLE VIEWING MACHINE
Apr 01, 2004 05:56 AM 5659 Views
(Updated Apr 01, 2004 05:56 AM)

Video Quality:

DNIE flat ABGH Full Flat Picture Tube

Kirrara Basso , Dolby DSR Sound Technology

Hyperband Multi channel memory editing

Plasmatic Screen with Platinum eye technology to help your eyes

Three Dimensional Screening overlook for best picture viewing.

Thunderous BASS BOOST Bazoooka

CNDI Sound Output Technology for smaller pixels of sound.

The Television that I posses doesn’t feature any thing mentioned above, come on now ..If a Co. comes up with a DNIEFGHH technology, How many of us bother to ask What the Heck is that ?.

My father keeps it simple when buying Electronics,

1) Pricing

2) Features

3) Company

4) Other Offers

AKAI 29” CTV is perhaps the best buy in recent times that we have went for, now I don’t say that this TV wont give us problems but at least we are prepared unlike Sony’s and Samsung’s where you spend a pocket full and end up crying about WHY did I go for this?.

It’s a busy world, I wont ask for so many out of the world features that I can’t even justify and validate while purchasing something, I went for Akai 29” coz it came as a best buy at Rs.15000/- , For me a Television is

#1 A device that I can use for the viewing of graphic and moving images.

#2 A device which apart fulfilling the above need also enables you hear sound.

#3 A CTV that can show and display all the colors.

That’s it , I am not teaching you all nething new just that keep things simple,

You don’t require GoldenEyes coz all you can do is just watch the TV from an appropriate distance. You don’t require Trinitroners coz Rose is RED for me and not 2500% RED with such & such % of RGB pixels with other CMYK back treatments.

In Short

Cticize's Quote::Go for AKAI 29” CTV, 500 Watts PMPO ummmm and rest when you buy it.

Just drop is few Photo chromatic Synthesized Comments and do press the 34”x * 34” y button on your remote to rate……..

Akai CT-2979