Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Akai

3rd Rate Product/3rd Rate Company
Aug 23, 2004 10:30 AM 6021 Views
(Updated Aug 23, 2004 10:30 AM)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

I bought a 29'' Akai TV CT 29L15AT from G.B.S.Talauliker in Margao, Goa on 6th August 2001. Since then I must have repaired it around 25 times. Finally both the speakers conked out and the technician got fed up and said he would replace the TV with a new one. Finally in June 2004 they sent me an Akai 29'' SUMO. They said it was a new TV. Within 10 days the '' new TV '' and the remote started giving problems. And the cycle continues. Again call up the technician, wait till he comes, listen to his excuses, etc ,etc. I have one word for people contemplating buying an AKAI product........ DON'T...... NOT ONLY ARE THEIR PRODUCTS THIRD RATE BUT IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WITH YOUR PRODUCT.....WHICH I AMM SURE IT WILL..... THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF GETTING IT REPLACED.

Finally I want to know what Akai intends to do with my TV. Even if they do not do anything about it, all I want is for people to know what type of a company this is. I am now waiting to exchange this piece of crap for an LG or Sony TV. They cost more but at least are reputed compnies.

Akai CT-2979