Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

The best hidden line of Anti-feminism
Sep 17, 2006 11:49 PM 2593 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I can't rate more than three star as the movie was reported plagerism in 26 Nov 04 by arvindpm

My first question is " Can bad woman call herself a feminist????"

My second question is " Can a feminist be a bad woman????"

My third question is" if a bad women can be called feminist, and If she just want to be like men, there's no point of accusing men whom she wanted to be...

Bad things can be done by both genders....So the pseudo feminist please stop pretending as a good women.....

the story started with Priya, a young lady with LLB ended up her as a good wife on the first day she came to work as a secretary.....( The waste of Education)

Then Sonia, a foxy lady appeared and caused a lot of trouble. The story flashed back to the period when Raj and Sonia were in South Africa where Sonia is not yet model. She met Raj, and then had an affair with him.

Later, she intentionally seduce the big business to give her a contract to be a model. Meanwhile, she got pregnant and on the way to undergo the abortion. When the argument can not be fixed, they seperated.

After the failure to fulfill her physical need, Sonia accused Raj of attempting to rape her. On the first round, Raj almost lost the case. Thanks to the defects of the mobile phone, Raj's bank manager gives him a clue to unveil Sonia.

Priya, then, had her first chance to use her legal skills she has learned for years to protect her husband.

But I really love the moral of the story that the brain overcome beauty. In my country feminism has totally gone wrong.......how awful if women start doing bad things just like men..

Everybody just cry out I am feminist......I am feminist without maintaining their own dignity. The real feminist is the one who build her own world by her hands and her brain.

Priyanka did her job so well that she could make me hate Sonia..

Sonia said Indian is Indian.......male chauvinist pigs...somethings but I just love it that way like that..

Why doesn't she turn to be a lesbian like most of feminist in Thailand...?????

This also shows us that the Men oppression, universially, are not taken seriously.

There's some philosophy mentioned that when the river went out of their ways, there will be some bad effects.....

This is almost realistic that beauty is contrastive to intelligence......What Sonia think as profound actually was too shallow...

Actually, Sonia looked down on herself, she overlooked her ability, she said her beauty is her degree.....What is the difference to the prostitute??????????

This should be example for students of gender studies of how to deconstruct the pseudo-feminist discourse.

Aitraaz