Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

SONAM ALL THE WAY.............
Aug 07, 2010 03:57 PM 2681 Views
(Updated Aug 08, 2010 04:57 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Nothing great, yet Sonam Kapor is impressive. Biggest drawback is that movie has no story and editor has not done a good job.

This is story about a single, rich, young, modern, socialist girl & beautiful as well(Rare combination in practical world). She meets girl next door types and decides to find a match for her. First half is very good and full of stupid acts of Sonam Kapooor. Tiff between Abhay and Sonam is also entertaining. Cyrus did a good role as well and how can I forget to mention other two ladies in the movie, Ira Dubey and Amrita Puri .

Movie failed in second half and becomes very predictable. When it comes to emotions Sonam Kapoor could have done better, I mean director should have utilised that opportunity.

Costumes are the best thing about this movie; I am sure they have spent few Crores on costumes and art direction. Music …. Could have been better, few songs are good. Nothing much to say about director as Cinematographer has done amazing job.

I admire Anil Kapoor for taking such risk. Entire team is young and no Bollywood star types. Movie is just an average entertainer, still I am unable to say don’t watch it. May be I am biased coz of Anil Kapoor(Can never imagine anybody else playing KUNWAR JI in LAMHEE)

Aisha