Airtel V-Fiber - Reliable as always.
Nov 08, 2017 05:23 PM 1407 Views

I have been using Airtel broadband for the past 10 years approximately. I have used their services in Kaushambi, Indirapuram, Faridabad and New Delhi. I have always been a happy Airtel customer and continue being so.

I recently switched to Airtel V Fibre broadband from their traditional ADSL service. I opted for the 40 Mbps plan and am happy to say that I receive internet speed between 38-40 Mbps consistently. Some down time and drop in internet seed is very usual across al ISPs and I have received the same issues with Airtel too. But just one call to their customer care and the problem is resolved within 3 hours. I have even got a problem resolved at 9 PM once.

However, I find Airtel's bill plans a bit expensive compared to other ISPs and would suggest them to consider lowering their plan rates or increasing their data quota because other players in the market like Jio, etc are offering better data quotas at lower rates and this may threaten Airtel's customer base in the future.

Airtel V-Fiber Broadband