Cheap plans
Aug 08, 2018 05:22 PM 15076 Views (via Android App)

Airtel have some cheap plan starting from 299. I am using 599 plan that comes with 50gb of internet and unlimited local and std calls all over India.After 50gb it comes down to 1 mbps . The plan I am using has 8mbps of downloading speed and aroubd 2mbps of upload you will bot have any issues watching youtuber or other thing. I think airtel is the only company in India who is providing these cheap plans. I dont have any issues with the service also if you will call in morning th officer will come the same day to solve it .

They provide free router to the customers. Plans starts from 299 and ends with 1400 rupees. If you going to take the service fot the first time thay will say we have only one plan that is 1099. I have choosen 1099 plan afterwards I came to kniw from other customes that the plans also starts from 299. I have called customer care and I directly said that I want cut my line then they gave me good offers and I have changw my plan.

Overall my experience with airtel is very good and they provide some excellent cheap plans with unlimited local and std calls all over India

Write a Review on Airtel V-Fiber Broadband