Airtel v fiber Broadband
Dec 16, 2017 12:07 PM 13719 Views (via Android App)

Seriously I must say they are one of the costliest network provider. Even when they upgraded their network they have charged us for Changing the moderm.

When we were hit upon by floods they was no network four over Weeks and they forced us to pay the bills of same regular amount. Shouldn't they consider they consider their mistakes of not being able to restore their services for weeks and should not ask us to pay bills for days we didn't have connections. But when I highlighted the same to them they just said sorry for inconvenience but we have to pay the bills.

Meanwhile when my other find with ACT operator for same flood cause was given 1 month service for free and was also restored network without any extra charges. That's how they retain their customers. Just a suggestions of you wanna have a good operator. Please ask and confirm these kinds of un told and unfair charges stuffs they gonna impose.

I am waiting for the JIO broadband or ACT services in my locality.As soon as they come in my place I will surely switch to those operators.

Even the quality and data speed is not upto the mark. I have to make complaints almost every month regarding the sound quality and data connections.

Airtel V-Fiber Broadband