Airtel — Refuse TO Disconnect my Airtel broadband,
May 24, 2017 08:35 AM 8147 Views

I called customer support and disconnected airtel broadband two months back. They said it is all done. One week back I got a call saying, I have got a new bill for the last two months.

I requested to cancel bill and close the account. Girl wont close the account and scared me saying: I will escalate to senior. I do not know what else to do.

beware of Airtel and official sequence of things you will end up facing. it is not a broadband. It is like you take a service from a gaint company which has long processes behind every step. As a customer It is your job to dog around and get things done. no simple steps. log in to a website cancel it off.

please make sure, if you ever take Airtel. when you request to customer care to cancel. ask them to send email confirmation. this liars will tell anything to take your hard earned money.

Airtel V-Fiber Broadband