Cheating from Airtel- Poor Broadband Service
Nov 08, 2017 11:52 AM 2156 Views

I am an Airtel customer since long(Postpaid, Dish TV), I was satisfied with their service. I ordered a new Airtel Broadband I got immediate response and couple of airtel guyz came to home and done some feasibility checks and asked me to pay installation charge connection will be ready in 2 days time. I paid the amount and they collected documents as well, As per their confirmation I discontinued my previous broadband connection. After that for around 10+ days no update at all from Airtel I called them couple of times they told some technical delay will be fixed in couple more days like that, finally when I called yesterday they are telling connection not possible!

1) Very quick to the new connection request and collecting MONEY but no response at all after that

2) Feasibilty study guyz did some thing and assured 100% connection is available, so I disconnected existing broadband.(Airtel cheated me on this)

3) They didnt give any update for long time and I had to call their customer care service(another hectic process) every time, still no proper updates.

4) Finally the worst, for the refund of installation charge, I have to initiate online request and that too it will take more than a week time and they will provide only cheque!

Airtel V-Fiber Broadband