The worst customer service in the planet.
Jan 21, 2018 09:33 PM 2412 Views (via Mobile)

It was 20 days ago, Airtel broadband connection assshole( sangamesh) comes to our office, begging for us to go for an attractive offer. We some how were fed up with act connection too, started liking his offers and fake promises. After 10 days, we had some issues in the connection broandband stopped working. we called that assshole, where he argued with us to call airtel customer care and we did it and took the Fuckking appointment of that assshole. That sangamesh motherrfuckker is so busy, so busy that, he didn't came here till today. It's been 8th day now, or may be some gang is raping his wife from past 8 days, if so I feel sorry for scolding him, but how come I know if he is alright? Coz, that @sshole is not even receiving my call. At first he received n told' tomorrow sir'. Again on next day he repeated the same and the same on day after. Till today I was very polite but finally I lost my temper as my office's 9 computers were of no Fuckking use! I called him@ morning n threatened him if he doesn't come today, am gonna write bad review online. He said the gang stopped raping his wife today and so he is coming. I was waiting on office that too on Sunday till 8.30 pm and till then he was responding, but suddenly he started disconnecting my call after receiving. He did that 3 times and stopped receiving the call after then . I got so pisssed up right now, I don't know what I am gonna do tomorrow, but decided to write this review.

Guys if any Airtel broadband executive tells u that they gonna give beat service in the city, put Ur* in his Fuckking mouth, especially if his name is sangamesh!

Airtel V-Fiber Broadband