Berhampur, Orissa India
Airtel VDSL Technology - Pathetic service
Jun 11, 2017 08:30 AM 8397 Views

I changed from Airtel ADSL to VDSL a week back, since then I am unable to use the broadband. Thanks to JIO in Mobile, it helps me faster than the airtel broadband connection. Tried calling Airtel customer care to switch to ADSL, answer is YOU CANNOT Change to old Plan. Suffering for 10 days now, Not getting any help from Airtel. Looking for alternative broadband connection.

Had multiple calls with Airtel call center, many false promises and few tickets are opened(smart move not to track the issues) Spoke to support engineer, supervisor and after repeated issues one engineer visited the site. After inspection of the modem, and I explained my experience before and after, he agreed that there is some issue with the current plan of VDSL. Since then I am requesting Airtel to move my plan back to ADSL and they are NOT willing to take the request at all. What is the best option to go for this case.

Airtel V-Fiber Broadband