Network:

Charges and Billing:

Paradeep,Odisha,India India
It is the wrost network
Dec 07, 2018 09:39 AM 1572 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have seen so much of their creativity advertisements for the best network and the internet speed and thought they have best plans among other now . So I recharged on my number 9556112#86 for three months validity with unlimited talktime and per day 1.25 GB . After my recharge , I regret thant being a loyal customer for last 5 years with this network .

This is not best network than other mean only jio . Without jio all are pretending . It has not best internet speed but jio gives up 2mb/sec to 37mb/sec internet speed that I am using . In this 4G network especially doesn't catch work . In this network 3G speed is better than 4G in tortoise walking speed .

I have used other sim in my mobile sim slot which works so perfectly . So I am saying Please never say it "Best" . We are the customer which have right and permission and decide to who is best .

There are lot of tricks done by telecom companies to fool customers and make money . Fraud advertisements , call drops , crawling, FLAUNCTUATING internet speeds , deliberately long IVRS hold ups are just trip of iceberg and airtel ace at these . So yes it is the wrost network

Airtel Mobile Operator