Network:

Charges and Billing:

Habra India
India's number one network! is it true?
Mar 02, 2018 12:58 AM 1118 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Today I am discuss my bad experience with Airtel. We guys are many time seeing or listening many kind of advertisement of Airtel did told they are the number 1 mobile operator in India. Guys trust me this is totally false.

I have a Airtel SIM which I use for my mama. The plans of Airtel is very high and the benefit of that is very poor. Signal of Airtel really is very bad. When you try to start 4G Net on my mobile suddenly the signal Off And very soon start with 2G net why! I am paying for 4G data balance so why I am use 2G net?

I am trying to contact Airtel customer care. They promise me to solve it very soon but the customer service of Airtel is very bad they are tell me totally a false promise.

Not only that the calling charge of Airtel is very high. Which not easy to maintain everyone. For that is why I cannot recommend any want to use Airtel.

I hope my review is helpful for you if you have any kind of question suggestion about my review then you can leave a comment in the comment section below thank you for reading.

Airtel Mobile Operator