Network:

Charges and Billing:

Airtel Network In India
Jan 19, 2019 04:49 PM 1327 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I am using Airtel since 3 years now. My network is 4g and my phone also supports 4g networks, but in my all three years of experience I have never experience Foji speed and sometime I have to switch the network type from 4g to 3g to use internet in normal speed which is equal speed as 2g because in 4g setting it won't work usually. I am now recharging my SIM with 500 rupees pack which gives you approx 3 month of 2gb 3g/4g data per day but I hardly get 3g speed on this network and most of the time not even that whenever I surf the net I constantly have to switch my net on and off to get even normal speed. and what is the point of giving unlimited call facility with the back when you have to recharge again just to talk to the customer care executive. Whoever reading this never use any kind of Airtel service tell as many people as you can save the money also.

Airtel Mobile Operator