Network:

Charges and Billing:

Airtel Friend forever
Nov 13, 2005 12:37 AM 2049 Views
(Updated Nov 13, 2005 12:37 AM)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have a job transfer from Delhi to Pune last month only and I was looking for a new cellphone connection.I collegues suggested Idea as they claim they are No. 1 in Maharastra but I had a bitter experience with them in Delhi. So I opt for Airtel at first I took a prepaid card although call rates were very high , the SMS charge was jus 10 paise and I was happy to ir as I had send messages to evryone of new number.

After two weeks I asked the Airtel dealer to convert my prepaid connection to postpaid he sai it's not going to worth me as I have to pay Rs. 500 for postpaid connection and Rs. 500 to keep my previous no. it was shocking as it was quite higher than of other cellular service provider and I was making my mind to give the Airtel even. At that time he said as you have a transfer so you have to make lot of STD calls, I said yes . He told me then take a suggestion from and go for Airtel Festive Plan all calls at Rs. 1.25 and realy it was an excellent plan and it saved a lot of my money during all these Dushera, Diwali as I was away from family and friends.

Airtel Mobile Operator