Picture & Sound Quality:

Airtel dish tv android box
Feb 16, 2021 07:17 PM 929 Views (via Mobile)

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hi,

I got a call from airtel guyssometime back in August 2019 about the android setup box .. they continuously called and convinced me to buy the product .. actual reason behind that is they had planned to release updated version of Android set up box in October 2019, so they wanted to sell old ones which had issues .. after one month of usingsetup box started troubling me very badly then raised a complaint with airtel to resolve .. when they called I requested them to replace it with upgraded one since I have just one month back but they did not accepted instead they asked to pay again and upgrade the setup box .. all dirty marketing techniques they are following .. so please guys do not buy android setup box from airtel .. I am holding postpaid mobile as well since 10years ... I am totally disspointed with network as well ... I am going to switch it both dish tv & mobile other network ... Please don't get cheated by them ...

Airtel Digital TV