Picture & Sound Quality:

Poor customer services
Jun 14, 2019 06:19 PM 3338 Views (via Mobile)

Picture & Sound Quality:

I am writing initial review, which I will update time to time.

I placed my connection request online on 10th June 2019 & within 1 min. I received call back from their customer care (probably they are only concerned for prompt reply for their sales only. After sales they don't even bother to receive calls).

They promised me to install STB on the very same day but actually their installation guy came next day afternoon that too after several calls.

After instalation I found that STB is sleek & compact & looks better than those of competitors STB.

Picture quality is also satisfactory , all the HD channels are not having Dolby digital sound quality. But still I found it satisfactory.

On very next day I had problem in viewing channels. Initially I thought it is a temporary issue & waited for whole day. Next day I called customer service , which took me 5-7 mins just to connect with customer care executive on phone.

Then they lodged my complaint & ensured me that the problem will.be taken care by their engineer on next day morning. When I asked about complaint number then they said that they don't have any complaint number & cutted the call. Thankfully j received immediate msg from airtel mentioning my complaint number. After few while got another msg with name & number of service engineer.

I waited next day till the given time for engineer's visit don't get over.

But after that I called service engineer several time & there is no response from that guy. Even once his number was busy on another call.

Two days already got over but no service engineer visited me to tackle this issue. He is not even replying calls.

I am.highly highly disappointed with the services of Airtel. Refering my experience of till date with Airtel DTH , I would not recommend to buy airtel. Stay away from it, otherwise you will end up with their poor service.

Airtel Digital TV