Picture & Sound Quality:

Fraud offers
Nov 18, 2020 06:00 PM 1704 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

While upgrading broadband connection, I had an offer to get xtreme basic box for 1500 rupees refundable, and there was another option 1699 for hotstar vip, zee 5 subscription for a year. After installing the box, the person who came to my house confirmed this was on offer I selected. After activation, there was no OTT subscription and when I asked, they say there was no offer applied to my connection and all my money is for only installation and activation.

I raised a complaint and been talking twice a day and there seem to be no solution, they never solve the issue and they closed the issue twice without solving and I had to ask them to reopen. When I asked them to refund the money and take back the connection, they say there is no refund and if needed they can just terminate the connection.

They do not let me talk to nodal manager, and every time they say they transfer the connection to superior they just transfer among themselves, because the other person I talk to has no more technical rights than the previous person, which makes them not a superior.

worst ever experience, Airtel is a rip off.

I wish there was a way to give zero star, they deserve none.

Airtel Digital TV